Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the Internet’s vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
The personal information we collect includes your name and e-mail address. Other personal information that you submit is clearly labelled at the time you submit it. We use the information that we collect to provide our services, fulfil any purchase you may have made, send you our newsletter, contact you regarding new promotions, and to improve our site.
We automatically collect certain information from visitors to the site, such as Internet addresses browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit page, operating system, time-stamps, and click stream data. We also track and analyse non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems and to administer our site so that we can constantly improve it.
We also collect cookies to be able to remarket to you. When you visit our site, a cookie is being put on your web browser. This is for us to be able to show ads on different places on the internet on networks like google and facebook. If you want to opt out from these you can visit Googles ad settings. You can also visit Network Advertising Initiative opt out page.
If you pay for anything on our site using a credit or debit card, we collect the personal information needed to complete the transaction. This information includes your name, card number, and other necessary information, all of which is clearly labelled on the form you use to submit payment. We use an unaffiliated, credit card processing company to process your payment. We transfer your payment information and you authorise us to do so to this company solely for this purpose. The company does not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Anything you send us by e-mail or similar, post on our site, or use with our service, such as blog postings or videos, or if others send us anything about your activities or postings, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. We use this information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our customer agreements.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18, nor do we knowingly distribute such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from someone under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18.
Contact us at the address below if you want us to change or delete any information that we have about you. We will respond to your request to access, update, or delete your information within ten (10) business days. Before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information, however, we may ask you to verify your identity.
E-mail for contact: [email protected]
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To remember your actions so that you don’t have to keep setting the same preferences every time you return.
- To understand when you’ve clicked through from one of our emails to this site, so that emails are more personalised and we don’t keep sending you the same stuff that you’ve already read.
- To analyse data about how traffic passes through our site. We use Google Analytics for this, which does not personally identify you as an individual.
- To deliver additional content to you through platforms like Google, YouTube and Facebook based on what you’ve already told us you’re interested in.
- To remember when you sign up to any products that we’ve recommended to you as an affiliate, so that you can benefit from additional, tailored information from us to help you get as much value as possible.
- Cookies used are permanent (unless you delete them), and some relate to third parties (Such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics and Aweber – our email service provider). None of these third parties use these cookies to advertise to you themselves. Your personal information is secure with us.
- We control and access the cookie-related information that we or any of the third parties mentioned above hold on you.
- Cookies will not be used for any purpose other than purposes stated in this policy.
- By using this site you consent to the use of at least some cookies. Our site cannot function properly without cookie scripts loading on page load.
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited. Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended. The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.